Summer Shrimp and Broccoli Recipe is delicious and a low carb meals that’s great for either lunch or dinner.
It’s a super quick one-pot meal that takes no more than 30 minutes to prep and cook. If you’re not a fan of broccoli, you can substitute any other 17 Day Diet approved veggies to cook with your shrimp. Some of our favorite substitutions include: asparagus, snap peas, green beans, or squash.
If you like, you can also add a little bit of lite soy sauce and serve over cauliflower rice – yum!
Roasted Summer Shrimp and Broccoli Notes:
You can enjoy this shrimp dish on Cycles 1-4 of the 17 Day Diet: Accelerate, Activate, Achieve and Arrive Cycles!
Roasted Summer Shrimp and Broccoli
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets, frozen
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined, about 30 shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 medium sized garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat over to 425 degrees and position oven rack in the center of the over.
- Mix all ingredients into a large roasting pan or broiler pan.
- Bake until shrimp are pink and firm, stir once or twice. Total time about 12 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- You can find already peeled and deveined shrimp at almost every supermarket - just don't use cooked cocktail shrimp.
- Feel free to use your favorite veggie combination; tomatoes, asparagus, green beans, etc.
- You can easily double this recipe to feed a crowd!