The 17 Day Diet Spiced Edamame is one of my favorite snacks. If you’re a potato chip or other salty snack fan, this recipe is for you!
Edamame is an excellent source of protein which gives you an energy boost. That’s why it’s the perfect snack to eat in the afternoon so you can avoid that mid-day slump.
In addition to protein, edamame is also rich in fiber, Vitamin K and healthy antioxidants that help spur weight loss. Need I say more?
You can enjoy this any time while living The 17 Day Diet lifestyle.
17 Day Diet Spiced Edamame
When you want to spice up your snack routine, these edamame are the perfect treat. Easy to make and take on-the-go, this snack is the perfect energy booster. You can make these as spicy or mild as you like and feel free to experiment with your favorite spice combination too.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb. bag frozen edamame
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat.
- Add the edamame and boil for 8 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and pat them dry.
- Place the cooked edamame in a bowl; add the salt, coriander, ginger, and red pepper flakes and cayenne, if using.
- Toss well and enjoy!
- Feel free to use a microwavable package.
- Add more of less spice based on your preference
- Try using different spices like garlic powder, chili powder, etc.