The 17 Day Diet Mexican Chocolate Pudding is the perfect treat when you are craving chocolate. Chocolate is heavenly and is a terrible thing to miss when you are dieting. With this recipe you can have your chocolate and eat it too. 😉
You can make this pudding as spicy or mild as you like. This little bit of cayenne won’t make it overly spicy so try it as written first, you may just be surprised. Plus, cayenne actually helps boost your metabolism, so you don’t want to miss out on losing more weight while eating chocolate!
You can enjoy this healthy snack/dessert any time while living The 17 Day Diet lifestyle.
17 Day Diet Mexican Chocolate Pudding
- Food processor
- 12.3 oz package of silken extra-firm tofu
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp sugar-free chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 tsp Truvia or Stevia
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Please all the ingredients in a large food processor.
- Cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down the inside of the bowl at least once.
- Divide into four ramekins or small bowls.
- You can serve immediately or chill for 30 minutes - depending on the temperature you prefer.
- Add more/less of the cayenne pepper based on your preference
- Make sure you use cocoa powder, NOT hot cocoa mix.
- It's important to use silken extra-firm tofu. A popular brand is Mori-Nu and they sell it in shelf-stable packages so no refrigeration is needed.
- This is a very thick pudding, so please use a food processor, a blender will not be able to mix this pudding.