Berry frozen yogurt is every bit as delectable as what you’d find in any ice cream or yogurt shop. Yes, you really can eat ice cream on The 17 Day Diet!
It’s the perfect treat when you’re craving something sweet, but still want to maintain your healthy lifestyle.
To make Berry Frozen Yogurt, you’ll need an ice cream machine, but it’s so worth it. No cream or anything “bad” for you in this recipe, and it’s so easy to make.
All you need are fresh and delish berries, yogurt, sweetener, salt and that’s it! If you can’t find fresh berries, feel free to use frozen. In fact, you can switch out the berries and use any other 17 Day Diet approved fruit. So, feel free to get creative!
And, the best part?
You can enjoy this on any cycle of The 17 Day Diet.
Berry Frozen Yogurt
- Ice cream machine
- 3 cups mixed berries
- 1 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Truvia or Stevia
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and process until smooth, turning off the machine and scraping down the inside of your blender or food processor at least once.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. You may refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Next, freeze in an ice-cream machine according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Use any combination of berries you like, or use 3 cups of one type of berry - it's up to you!
- You can use frozen mixed berries too. Just thaw and toss the berries and the juice into your blender or food processor.
For more low-carb, and simply delicious recipes, get your copy of the official 17 Day Diet Recipe Guide.