The 17 Day Diet lettuce wraps are so versatile. If you don’t like chicken you can use ground turkey, ground beef or even tuna. They are quick and easy and make a delicious and fresh lunch you can take anywhere.
The best part – you can enjoy these lettuce wraps any time while living The 17 Day Diet lifestyle!
17 Day Diet Lettuce Wraps
- 1 baked chicken breast - diced
- 1 scallion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red grapes
- 2 tbsps celery, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2-3 Boston or iceberg lettuce leaves
- Mix together all ingredients except lettuce leaf.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
- To serve, take 1 Boston or iceberg lettuce leaf at a time, and spoon a heaping tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the center. Wrap the lettuce around the filling.
- Use ground turkey, ground beef or tuna instead of chicken.
- Add your favorite veggies, either fresh or sautéed.
- Add your favorite blend of fresh spices.
If you would like more healthy recipes and a FREE 7-day meal plan, claim your FREE copy below!